Monday, July 6, 2009

">

Boldness, Arrogance, Self-confidence, and Reassurance


Queens, I wrote a small blurb on July 4Th. I mentioned that on this day of Independence, we should allow our boldness, arrogance, self-confidence, and reassurance to illuminate. These attributes, when used skillfully and with balance, without brassiness, boastfulness and negativeness can attract people to you like a bee to honey.


There should always be a balance in our lives. Part of this balance is knowing our source. For me that source is God. Whenever there is confusion and chaos in my life, I can rely on the Word to bring balance in every facet of my life.


Proclaim your Independence and Freedom with boldness, arrogance, self-confidence and reassurance. I proclaim them with the promise from God. Psalm 37:4 "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."


I challenge you today to place your desires to your source and with boldness, arrogance, self-confidence and reassurance to receive your heart's desires.


Peace and Blessings,




Tracey ReNissa

No comments:

Post a Comment