Monday, March 30, 2009

Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality."...John F. Kennedy


Are you grounded in your faith and how does your faith and your walk with God strengthened and define the person you are?

Good morning ladies. What is faith? I was told that Faith is the substance (Word of God) of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. 2This is what the ancients were commended for". I believe when we start to walk in Faith and believe in Faith, our lives, our walk, our desires, our dreams, and our wants are different.
We will no longer expect and settle for mediocre. We will no longer allow people to say and to do what is not righteous to us. Our relationships will start to take on a different formation because we will not settle for anything that is lower than what we have asked by Faith from God. If you are desiring a man to step up and to come into your life to compliment you as a woman, have a job, be a provider, believer and doer of the Word, to be the leader of your household, to treat you with respect and all the other attributes you have prayed for and is Faithful that God will deliver, then wait for these things ladies. While you wait, dress yourself in Faith, walk in Faith, talk in Faith, and most importantly, by Faith, realize that in God's time, He will give you all that you have asked for. This is applicable to all aspects of our life. Allow your Faith to be your gauge in your decision concerning your work, your career choices, finances and all decisions that we need to make.

My faith in the Word was recently tested. In that moment, I conceded to the Word of God and by Faith I allowed God to have the final determination. As I went through this situation, I had no fear of the outcome because I believed that the outcome was God's Blessings of what He wanted for me. I know that there is a purpose for my life but how I position myself and how I take these steps to get there is my walk with God in Faith.

Ladies, Faith is not given, it is acquired. Faith comes by hearing and by hearing the Word of God. So you see ladies, you must first know the Word of God, apply the Word of God and then await on the manifestation of God's Word.

Hebrews 11:3
By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible. 4By faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did. By faith he was commended as a righteous man, when God spoke well of his offerings. And by faith he still speaks, even though he is dead.
Peace and Blessings,

Tracey ReNissa




No comments:

Post a Comment