Thursday, May 28, 2009

"It Is Better To Be Making The News Than Taking It; To Be An Actor Rather Than A Critic."....Winston Churchill

Women Empowerment

Queens, the other week I participated in a Girl Power Market Place in New Jersey. The event was the creative efforts of Essential Details. The proprietor, Tracie Henry. I had my 10 and 15 year old daughters to accompany me. I participated as a vendor, Tracey ReNissa Mobile Spa.
There were several vendors there with their products. This was an opportunity that enabled a group of women to gather, to network, and to reconnect with old friends.

For the month of June, I am inviting my Queens to submit their information i.e. websites, phone numbers, and other pertinent information about their businesses. I dedicate this month to us to promote our businesses. Queens take advantage of this opportunity to share, help others and grow your businesses.

I am a firm believer that once one person is blessed the next person in line will be blessed. Stand in line and await your blessings.

Peace and Blessings,



Tracey ReNissa

No comments:

Post a Comment