Friday, May 29, 2009

"The Will To Do, The Soul To Dare."

Transition....

Transition, a ten letter word. What does it mean? Passage from one place, condition, or state to another; change. Does your life call for transition, change or a new passage?

Queens embrace change. Embrace the opportunity to express yourself, find that happiness that you dream of. I recently stopped working one of two jobs. I was working 76 hours a week. I did this for seven years. Events happened that pretty much forced me to take stock of my life and the insane schedule that I was maintaining. After evaluating and reevaluating my circumstances, I realized that this was the best decision for me. This decision has now allowed me to spend more time with my children, to focus on my blog, and my interest and business venture in mobile spa.

I'm not saying that this does not come without sacrifice, belief, and faith. The loss of that job is a substantial financial difference in my life. I believe the blessings that God has in store for me will out weigh any financial loss that I may experience.

Starting today, starting now queens, evaluate your life's choices. Embrace transition, change and a new passage.

Peace and Blessings,


Tracey ReNissa

No comments:

Post a Comment