Monday, May 25, 2009

"Never mistake motion for action."...Ernest Hemingway


The Return Of The Queen


All hail to the Queens. I have been away for a minute. I am back with renewed determination, vigor, vitality and blessings. There have been some changes in my life in the past few weeks that can be termed "life defining and altering". I became self absorb with life. I have this saying "I just became so consumed with life that I stopped living. This, to me, is the worst form of existing especially when you have the will, opportunity, and the God given ability to make changes and live a vibrant and productive life.


I allowed myself to worry about tomorrow while I was firmly cemented in today. I have given myself permission to breath and to allow God to direct and to guide my life. I am submissive to God's will. This is a hugh leap of faith and belief. On a daily basis I have to readjust and reassure myself that God has my back. I was at a point in my life that I really did not have a choice but to make changes. I truly believe that if I did not submit and cease with the insane existence that I was maintaining and living, my children, my friends, and my life would all soon become a part of my history.


I celebrate my life today as a rebirth. Queens help me celebrate my rebirth, my renewed beginning. Stroll with me with renewed confidence, assurance, and boldness.



Peace and Blessings,



Tracey ReNissa

No comments:

Post a Comment